A rigorously physical training, with the invitation to embrace the divine feminine archetype of the Amazon, this course invites you on an athletic and meditative journey to awaken and balance the warrior woman within.
Furthering our physical practice with the Amazon Warrior archetype we now invite in the Queen as well. Her sovereign energy will guide us through the metal phase of autumn. We will build a conditioning routine that will be our strength touchstone throughout the course. There will be regular check-ins and reminders to practice outside of class every week so that we are accountable to ourselves and each other. Claire will also provide a 20-minute conditioning practice video for participants to have (and keep). Each week, as homework, a new challenge will be offered, as a quest, for you to rise to meet.
In the live classes, we will explore principles and practices of Qigong, Taijiquan, Kungfu, and Baguazhang – from the Taoist Chinese Internal Martial Arts lineage of Spiritwind Internal Arts. Practicing discipline, harmony, and warriorship as we train our bodies in both calmness and readiness; relaxation and strength.
This course is intended to invite change for the highest good.
It will challenge you and bring you through discomfort, into a new embodiment of resilience, strength, and ease. It will include:
- a short strength conditioning video (yours to keep for life) which Claire will encourage all to visit at least 2x per week outside of live classes
- strength and conditioning exercises; stance training and drills
- a weekly challenge/quest to bring us out of our comfort zones and more deeply integrated with the Amazon and Queen archetypes
- meditations for synchronizing the body, mind, heart, and for cultivating calmness amidst the conditions
- check-ins throughout the week for support and accountability
Open to all women. Modifications will be offered for various abilities and fitness levels. Don’t be afraid to join ~ YOU can do it! This course is for YOU if you feel called to:
– connect to your power
– build your strength (physical, mental, and spiritual)
– cultivate discipline and determination
– root in calmness amidst adversity
– uncover hidden aspects of your being
To register or with any questions please contact Claire at: firstname.lastname@example.org